Florence and Pisa Excursions
After meeting at the port at 8.00am (I will hold a signboard with your name) we will drive to Florence approximately 1 hour, on the way to Florence a stop can be made to admire the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa, Once in the city of Florence you will be taken to see all the major highlights, such as:
- Piazzale Michelangelo (panorama of the city),
- Piazza della Signoria (main square),
- Santa Croce (the church where Michelangelo, Galileo Dante and other famous Florentines are buried and the famous leather school of Florence was started by the franciscan Monks),
- The Accademia Museum (Michelangelo’s David),
- Ponte Vecchio (Goldsmith shop bridge).
Return to the pier by 5.00/5.30pm
Please note that: Your driver/guide, even though very knowledgeable and speaking perfect English is not authorized to give tours inside museums, In case you like to include in your visit of Florence a guided tour of the Uffizi, the Accademia or the Medici Chapel, It is recommended to hire a local tour guide, just ask us we will be happy to reserve and block the guide on your behalf, you will personally pay the local guide.
Full day Shore excursion from Livorno – Duration 9 hours (from 8.00am to 5.00pm), Rate from € 700.00* EUR,
(*TOTAL RATE, the price is NOT per person, this rate is from 1 up to 4 people, rate will change in case of more participants), send your detailed request via e-mail to email@example.com e.g. Your Name, Date, Ship name, number of Participants.
Reservation, confirmation and final payment, READ FURTHER INFO HERE »